Hybrid(Coppr+Fiber) Single Jacket Armoured Cable, MLT, Metallic
Zemecs F182-SS-1J series fiber optic cables are designed and manufactured to supply power and data for remote devices (e.g. IP camera, access point) and exceed performances specified by ITU-T, IEC 60793, IEC 60794, ISO/IEC 11801 and TIA 568.3-D. The fiber and power cables are jacketed separately into their own tubes and unused space is filled with dummy ones to maintain cable circularity. A metallic material (generally steel which may be PE coated) is located centrally as strength member and filling jacket is injected to prevent penetration of water. Corrugated steel armour tape is applied overall and finally the cable is jacketed with LSOH or PE jacket.
The products are delivered in wooden drums of 2.000m. and can be laid down on trays, ducts or pipes.
- Exceeds requirements of ITU-T G657.A2, G652.D, G651.1, IEC 60793, IEC 60974, ISO/IEC 11801 and TIA 5683-D standards
- UV resistant high density polyethylene or LSOH (low smoke zero halogen) sheath
- Enables PoE+ devices to be installed more than 100 m. away from network switch
- Saves cable installation costs
- Constructed with 12 fibers and 6 copper conductors under the same sheath / tube