Single Jacket Unarmoured, SLT, Singlemode G652.D Fiber, Glass Yarn, PE
Zemecs F111-L0 series fiber optic cables are designed and to exceed performances specified by ITU-T G652.D, IEC 60793, IEC 60974, ISO/IEC 11801 and TIA 568.3-D enabling high speed transmission to long distances in indoor and outdoor applications.
The fibers are constructed into a jelly filled loose tube wrapped by strengthening glass yarn on a water blocking layer. The PE sheathed cable is constructed up to 24 fibers and delivered in wooden drums of 500, 1.000 or 2.000m. They can be laid down on trays, ducts or pipes.
- Exceeds requirements of ITU-T G652.D, IEC 60793, IEC 60974, ISO/IEC 11801 and TIA 568.3-D standards
- PE sheath
- Rodent protection through the use of glass yarn
- Increased crush strength through the use of corrugated steel armour tape
- Gel filled cable core for water tightness
- Small outer diameter single tube construction saving space inside ducts
- Low friction jacket enabling easy pulling through ducts
- Constructed up to 24 fibers