Single Jacket Single Armoured, SLT, Multimode OM3 G651.1 Fiber, Aramid Yarn, LSOH
Zemecs F111-C0 series multimode OM3 fiber optic cables are designed and to exceed performances specified by ITU-T G651.1, IEC 60793, IEC 60974, ISO/IEC 11801 and TIA 568.3-D enabling high speed transmission to long distances in indoor and outdoor applications.
The fibers are constructed into a jelly filled loose tube wrapped by strengthening aramid or glass yarn on a water blocking layer. Corrugated steel armour tape is applied overall and finally the cable is jacketed with a ripcord. The LSOH sheathed cable is constructed up to 24 fibers and delivered in wooden drums of 500, 1.000 or 2.000m. They can be laid down on trays, ducts or pipes.
- Exceeds requirements of ITU-T G651.1, IEC 60793, IEC 60974, ISO/IEC 11801 and TIA 568.3-D
- UV resistant LSOH (low smoke zero halogen) sheath
- Increased tensile strength through the use of aramid yarn (may also be supplied with glass yarn)
- Increased crush strength through the use of corrugated steel armour tape
- Gel filled cable core for water tightness
- Small outer diameter single tube construction saving space inside ducts
- Low friction jacket enabling easy pulling through ducts
- Constructed up to 24 fibers