19″ Rackmount Patch Panel, w/Sliding Rail Mechanism, Modular Design
Zemecs F8M-1B series modular fiber optic patch panels are used for the termination and patching of fiber optic cables inside 19″ rack cabinets The panels can be accommodate 8 to 48 ports upto 2RU height. Upto 24 couplers can be fixed into the replaceable front panel.
The sliding rail mechanism provides easy access to components. The front panel comes with unloaded modules, each allowing insertion of 6 pcs simplex , duplex or quad couplers. Standard product package includes splice tray, pigtail winding set and cable glands.
- 19″ Rack mount termination
- Accommodates 6,12,18 or 24 couplers at 1RU height
- Compatible with SC, LC, ST, E2000, FC, MTRJ2000 connectors
- Sliding rail mechanism
- Dust covers at cable inlets
- Includes 1×12 splice tray