Category 5e F/UTP Solid LAN Cable, LSOH
Zemecs T113Z series Category 5e F/UTP LSOH Solid LAN cables are designed and manufactured to exceed performances specified by ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-2.D, EN 50173, ISO/IEC 11801, IEC 61156-5 and EN 50288-5-1 standards up to 100 Mhz. Four twisted pairs of 24 AWG solid copper conductors are overall wrapped by an aluminum polyester tape and jacketed with a tinned copper drain wire. Products with LSOH jacket are delivered in packages of 305 m. box, 500 and 1.000 m. reels.
Zemecs Category 5e F/UTP LAN cables support network speeds up to 1 Gigabit/s and their compliance to CPR is certificated.
- Exceeds requirements of ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-2.D, EN 50173, ISO/IEC 11801, IEC 61156-5 and EN 50288-5-1 cabling standards for channels, links and components
- Error free performance up to 1 Gigabit Ethernet at 100 Mhz.
- Guaranteed stable performance at all frequencies thanks to aluminum foil reducing impact of EMI
- Offered with different jacket colour and packages
- Easy identification of remaining cable through descending cable length marking