Category 5e S/FTP Solid LAN Cable, LSOH
Zemecs T115Z sries Category 5e S/FTP LSOH Solid LAN cables are designed and manufactured to exceed performances specified by ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-2.D, EN 50173, ISO/IEC 11801, IEC 61156-5 and EN 50288-5-1 standards up to 100 Mhz. Four twisted pairs of 24 AWG solid copper conductors are foiled individually which are then braided by tinned copper or aluminum manganese. Products with LSOH jacket are delivered in packages of 305 m. box, 500 and 1.000 m. reels.
Zemecs Category 5e S/FTP LAN cables support network speeds up to 1 Gigabit/s and their CPR compliance is third party certificated.
- Exceeds requirements of ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-2.D, EN 50173, ISO/IEC 11801, IEC 61156-5 and EN 50288-5-1 cabling standards for channels, links and components
- Error free performance up to 1 Gigabit Ethernet at 100 Mhz.
- Guaranteed stable performance at all frequencies thanks to aluminum foil reducing impact of EMI
- Offered with different jacket colour and packages
- Easy identification of remaining cable through descending cable length marking