Category 6 F/UTP Solid LAN Cable, LSOH, ETL Verified
Zemecs T123Z series Category 6 F/UTP LSOH Solid LAN cables are designed and aufactured to exceed performances specified by ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-2.D, EN 50173, ISO/IEC 11801, IEC 61156-5 and EN 50288-5-1 standards up to 250Mhz. Four twisted pairs of 23AWG solid copper conductors are formed around a centrally located cross filler increasing the electrical performance of the cable. An aluminum polyester tape is foiled on the pairs and finally jacketed with a tinned copper drain wire. Products with LSOH jacket are delivered in packages of 305, 500 and 1.000 m. reels.
Zemecs Category 6 F/UTP LAN cables support network speeds up to 1 Gigabit/s. Their electrical performance and CPR compliance are certificated through third parties and covered within Zemecs’ 25 year system performance guarantee programme.
- Exceeds requirements of ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-2.D, EN 50173, ISO/IEC 11801, IEC 61156-5 and EN 50288-5-1 cabling standards for channels, links and components
- Supports PoE and PoE+ applications
- Error free performance up to 1 Gigabit Ethernet at 250 Mhz.
- Guaranteed stable performance at all frequencies thanks to aluminum foil reducing impact of EMI
- Offered with different jacket colour and packages
- Easy identification of remaining cable through descending cable length marking
- Certificated by Intertek(ETL)