Category 6 S/FTP Patch Cord, LSOH, ETL Verified
Zemecs T222 series Category 6 S/FTP LSOH patch cords are designed and manufactured to exceed performances specified by of ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-2.D, EN 50173, ISO/IEC 11801-1:2017, IEC 61935-2 and IEC 60512-99-001 standards up to 250Mhz. for 1 Gigabit network speed. The products are constructed by braiding individually foiled 4 pairs of 24# stranded conductors under LSOH sheath which are then terminated with 50µ” gold plated RJ-45 plugs at both ends.
The cords offered under 9 different sheath colours and lengths starting from 0,20m. are covered within Zemecs’ 25 year system performance warranty programme.
- Exceeds requirements of ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-2.D, EN 50173, ISO/IEC 11801-1:2017, IEC 61935-2 and IEC 60512-99-001 Category 6 balanced cord requirements
- Supports PoE and PoE+ applications
- Error free performance up to 250 Mhz. at 1 Gigabit Ethernet
- Offered with different jacket colours
- Certificated by Intertek(ETL)