Category 6 SF/UTP Solid LAN Cable, LSOH
Zemecs T127Z series Category 6 SF/UTP Solid LAN cables are designed and manufactured to exceed performances specified by ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-2.D, EN 50173, ISO/IEC 11801, IEC 61156-5 and EN 50288-5-1 standards up to 250 Mhz. Four twisted pairs of 23 AWG solid copper conductors are first overall foiled by aluminum tape and then braided by tinned copper or aluminum manganese. Products with LSOH jacket are delivered in packages of 305m., 500m. and 1.000 m. reels.
The CPR compliant Zemecs Category 6 SF/UTP LAN cables support network speeds up to 1 Gigabit/s.
- Exceeds requirements of ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-2.D, EN 50173, ISO/IEC 11801, IEC 61156-5 and EN 50288-5-1 cabling standards for channels, links and components
- Supports PoE and PoE+ applications
- Error free performance up to 1 Gigabit Ethernet at 250 Mhz.
- High ACR values increasing signal quality and network connection speed
- Guaranteed stable performance at all frequencies thanks to aluminum foil reducing impact of EMI
- Offered with different jacket colour and packages
- Easy identification of remaining cable through descending cable length marking