Category 6 U/UTP Solid LAN Cable, LSOH, ETL Verified
Zemecs T121Z series Category 6 U/UTP LSOH Solid LAN cables are designed and manufactured to exceed performances specified by ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-2.D, EN 50173, ISO/IEC 11801, IEC 61156-5 and EN 50288-6-1 standards up to 250Mhz. Four twisted pairs of 23 AWG solid copper conductors are formed around a centrally located cross filler increasing the electrical performance of the cable and jacketed with a ripcord. Products with LSOH jacket are delivered in packages of 305 m. Box , 500 and 1.000 m. reels.
Zemecs T121Z LAN cables support network speeds up to 1 Gigabit/s. Their electrical performance and CPR compliance are certificated through third parties and covered within Zemecs’ 25 year system performance guarantee programme.
- Exceeds requirements of ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-2.D, EN 50173, ISO/IEC 11801, IEC 61156-5 and EN 50288-6-1 cabling standards for channels, links and components
- Supports PoE and PoE+ applications
- Error free performance up to 1 Gigabit Ethernet at 250 Mhz.
- Guaranteed stable performance at all frequencies thanks to aluminum foil reducing impact of EMI
- Offered with different jacket colour and packages
- Easy identification of remaining cable through descending cable length marking
- Certificated by Intertek(ETL) and Force Technology