Category 6 UTP Patch Cord, LSOH, ETL Verified
Zemecs T221 series Category 6 patch cords are designed and manufactured to exceed performances specified by ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-2.D, EN 50173, ISO/IEC 11801-1:2017, IEC 61935-2 and IEC 60512-99-001 standards up to 250 Mhz. The products are constructed by terminating 4 twisted pairs of 24# stranded cable around a centrally located cross filler with 50μ” gold plated RJ-45 plugs at both ends.
The cords offered under 9 different jacket colours and lengths starting from 0,25 m. are covered within Zemecs’ 25 year system performance guarantee programme.
- Exceeds requirements of ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-2.D, EN 50173, ISO/IEC 11801-1:2017, IEC 61935-2 and IEC 60512-99-001 Category 6 balanced cord requirements
- Supports PoE and PoE+ applications
- Error free performance up to 250 Mhz. at 1 Gigabit Ethernet
- Offered with different jacket colours
- Certificated by Delta(Force Technology) and Intertek(ETL)