Category 6A F/FTP Solid LAN Cable, LSOH
Zemecs T134Z series Category 6A F/FTP LAN cables are designed and manufactured to exceed performances specified by ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-C.2:2009, EN 50173 and ISO/IEC 11801 standards up to 500 Mhz. Four individually foiled and twisted 23 AWG solid copper conductor pairs are overall wrapped by an aluminum tape and finally jacketed with a tinned copper drain wire. Products with LSOH jacket are delivered in reels of 500 or 1.000m.
The CPR compliant Zemecs Category 6 SF/UTP LAN cables support network speeds up to 10 Gigabit/s.
- Exceeds requirements of ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-2.D, EN 50173, ISO/IEC 11801, IEC 61156-5 and EN 50288-10-1 cabling standards for channels, links and components
- Supports PoE and PoE+ applications
- Error free performance up to 10 Gigabit Ethernet at 500 Mhz.
- High ACR values increasing signal quality and network connection speed
- Guaranteed stable performance at all frequencies thanks to aluminum foil reducing impact of EMI
- Offered with different jacket colour and packages
- Easy identification of remaining cable through descending cable length marking