Category 6A U/FTP Solid LAN Cable, LSOH, ETL Verified
Zemecs T132Z series Category 6A U/FTP LAN cables are designed and manufactured to exceed performances specified by ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-C.2:2009, EN 50173 and ISO/IEC 11801 standards up to 500 Mhz. at 10G speeds. Each of four twisted 23 AWG solid copper conductor pairs are foiled individually and jacketed with a tinned copper drain wire. Products with LSOH jacket are delivered in reels of 500 or 1.000m.
Their electrical performance and CPR compliance are certificated through third parties and covered within Zemecs’ 25 year system performance guarantee programme.
- Exceeds requirements of ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-2.D, EN 50173, ISO/IEC 11801, IEC 61156-5 and EN 50288-10-1 cabling standards for channels, links and components
- Supports PoE and PoE+ applications
- Error free performance up to 10 Gigabit Ethernet at 500 Mhz.
- High ACR values increasing signal quality and network connection speed
- Guaranteed stable performance at all frequencies thanks to aluminum foil reducing impact of EMI
- Offered with different jacket colour and packages
- Easy identification of remaining cable through descending cable length marking
- Certificated by Intertek(ETL)