Category 6A UTP Patch Cord, LSOH
Zemecs T231 series Category 6A UTP LSOH patch cords are designed and manufactured to exceed performances specified by ANSI/TIA 568-2.D, EN 50173 and ISO/IEC 11801 standards up to 500Mhz. The products are constructed by terminating overall foiled 4 pairs of stranded conductors under LSOH sheath with 50µ” gold plated UTP RJ-45 plugs at both ends.
The cords offered under 9 different jacket colours and lengths starting from 0,20m. are covered within Zemecs’ 25 year system performance warranty programme.
- Exceeds requirements of ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-2.D, EN 50173, ISO/IEC 11801-1:2017, IEC 61935-2 and IEC 60512-99-001 Category 6A balanced cord requirements
- Supports PoE and PoE+ applications
- Error free performance up to 500 Mhz. at 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Offered with different jacket colours
- Certificated by Intertek(ETL)