Category 7 S/FTP Solid LAN Cable, LSOH, ETL Verified
Zemecs T145Z series Category 7 S/FTP LSOH Solid LAN cables are designed and manufactured to exceed performances specified by ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-2.D, EN 50173, ISO/IEC 11801, IEC 61156-5 and EN 50288-9-1 standards up to 600 Mhz. Four twisted pairs of 23 AWG solid copper conductors are foiled individually which are then braided by tinned copper or aluminum manganese. Products with LSOH jacket are delivered in packages of 305, 500 and 1.000m. reels.
Zemecs Category 7 S/FTP LAN cables support network speeds up to 10 Gigabit/s. They are third party verified on component level and covered within Zemecs’ 25 year system performance guarantee programme.
- Exceeds requirements of ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-2.D, EN 50173, ISO/IEC 11801, IEC 61156-5 and EN 50288-4-1 cabling standards for channels, links and components
- Supports PoE and PoE+ applications
- Error free performance up to 10 Gigabit Ethernet at 600 Mhz.
- High ACR values increasing signal quality and network connection speed
- Guaranteed stable performance at all frequencies thanks to aluminum foil reducing impact of EMI
- Offered with different jacket colour and packages
- Easy identification of remaining cable through descending cable length marking
- Certificated by Intertek(ETL)