Single Jacket Steel Wired, SLT, Singlemode G652.D Fiber, LSOH
Zemecs F111-S0 series fiber optic cables are designed and to exceed performances specified by ITU-T G652.D, IEC 60793, IEC 60974, ISO/IEC 11801 and TIA 568.3-D enabling high speed transmission to long distances in indoor and outdoor applications.
The fibers are constructed into a jelly filled loose tube and laminated by corrugated steel tape armour over water blocking layer. The cable is jacketed with two parallel steel wires placed symmetrically along the steel tape which increases the strength of the cable. The LSOH sheathed cable is constructed up to 12 fibers and delivered in wooden drums of 500, 1.000 or 2.000m. They can be laid down on trays, ducts or pipes.
- Exceeds requirements of ITU-T G652.D, IEC 60793, IEC 60974, ISO/IEC 11801 and TIA 568.3-D standards
- UV resistant LSOH (low smoke zero halogen) sheath
- Gel filled cable core for water tightness
- Increased tensile strength through the use of symmetrically placed steel wires
- Small outer diameter single tube construction saving space inside ducts
- Low friction jacket enabling easy pulling through ducts
- Constructed up to 12 fibers