Category 6 Unshielded Patch Panel, Loaded, 0,5U
Zemecs T321A164 Category 6 UTP patch panel is designed and manufactured to exceed performances specified by ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-2.D, EN 50173, ISO/IEC 11801-1:2017 and IEC 61935-2 cabling standards. At 0,5 RU height, it offers 24 ports, thus saving space in heavily cabled environments. It also comes with a built-in dust cover.
T321A164 is included into Zemecs’ 25 year system performance guarantee programme.
- Exceeds requirements of ANSI/TIA/EIA-568.2-D, EN 50173, ISO/IEC 11801-1:2017 and IEC 61935-2 cabling standards for channels, links and components
- Supports PoE and PoE+ applications
- Error free performance up to 250 Mhz. at 1 Gigabit Ethernet
- 50µ” gold plated contact surface
- TIA 568 A/B Wiring
- With cable organizer and preprinted labelling field
- With dust cover and cable fixing clamps
- Certificated by Intertek(ETL)