Category 6A U/UTP Solid LAN Cable, LSOH, Force Technology AXT Verified
Zemecs T131ZMXY series Category 6A U/UTP LAN cables are designed and manufactured to exceed performances specified by ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-2.D, EN 50173 and ISO/IEC 11801 standards up to 500 Mhz. at 10G speeds. They demonstrate excellent AXT suppression which is a critical parameter in high frequency unshielded LAN cable installations. Four twisted pairs of 23 AWG solid copper conductors are formed around a centrally located special design cross filler and jacketed with a ripcord.
Products with LSOH jacket are delivered in reels of 500 or 1.000m. Their electrical performance and CPR compliance are certificated through third parties and covered within Zemecs’ 25 year system performance guarantee programme.
- Exceeds requirements of ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-2.D, EN 50173, ISO/IEC 11801, IEC 61156-5 and EN 50288-11-1 cabling standards for channels, links and components
- Supports PoE and PoE+ applications
- Error free performance up to 10 Gigabit Ethernet at 500 Mhz.
- Offered with different jacket colour and packages
- Easy identification of remaining cable through descending cable length marking
- Certificated by Delta(Force Technology)