Category 6A U/UTP Solid LAN Cable, LSOH
Zemecs T131ZMXY/1 series Category 6A U/UTP LAN cables are designed and manufactured to exceed performances specified by ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-C2:2009, EN 50173, ISO/IEC 11801, IEC 61156-5 and EN 50288-11-1 standards up to 500Mhz. Four twisted pairs of 23AWG solid copper conductors are formed around a centrally located cross filler increasing the electrical performance of the cable and jacketed with a ripcord. Products with LSOH jacket are delivered in packages of 305 m. Box , 500 and 1.000 m. reels.
The CPR compliant Zemecs T131ZMXY/1 LAN cables support network speeds up to 10G/s.
- Exceeds requirements of ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-2.D, EN 50173, ISO/IEC 11801, IEC 61156-5 and EN 50288-11-1 cabling standards for channels, links and components
- Supports PoE and PoE+ applications
- Error free performance up to 10 Gigabit Ethernet at 500 Mhz.
- Offered with different jacket colour and packages
- Easy identification of remaining cable through descending cable length marking