Double Jacket Non-metallic, MLT, Singlemode G652.D Fiber, PE, Aramid Yarn
Zemecs F122-UF series fiber optic cables are used to establish a long distance data transmission backbone in places exposed to high EMI. They are designed and manufactured to exceed performances specified by ITU-T G652.D, IEC 60793, IEC 60974, ISO/IEC 11801, TIA 568-3.D and IEEE P-1222. The fibers are equally distributed into jelly filled loose tubes and unused space is filled with dummy ones to maintain cable circularity. A non-metallic material is located centrally as strength member and filling compound is injected to prevent penetration of water. A transparent film is applied and jacketed with an inner PE sheath which is then wrapped over by a non metallic strength member. The cable is completed with an outer PE sheath.
- Exceeds requirements of ITU-T G652.D, IEC 60793, IEC 60974, ISO/IEC 11801 and TIA 568.3-D standards
- UV resistant high density PE outer sheath
- Double sheath construction enabling rodent protection and direct burial use
- Gel filled cable core for water tightness
- Electric field strength of 12kV/m. for PE sheath and 25kV/m. for AT sheath
- Constructed up to 144 fibers