Double Jacket Single Armoured, MLT, Singlemode G652.D Fiber, PE, Glass Yarn
Zemecs F122-SS series direct burial type fiber optic cables are used to establish an underground long distance data transmission backbone. The fibers are equally distributed into jelly filled loose tubes and unused space is filled with dummy ones to maintain cable circularity. A metallic material (generally steel which may be PE coated) is located centrally as strength member and filling compound is injected to prevent penetration of water. A transparent film is wrapped over and jacketed with an inner PE sheath. Finally, a corrugated steel armour tape is applied longitudinally and the cable is completed with an outer PE sheath. Like all other Zemecs cables, F122-SS series cables are designed and manufactured to exceed performances specified by ITU-T G652.D, IEC 60793, IEC 60974, ISO/IEC 11801 and TIA 568.3-D.
- Exceeds requirements of ITU-T G652.D, IEC 60793, IEC 60974, ISO/IEC 11801 and TIA 568.3-D standards
- UV resistant high density PE outer sheath
- Double sheath construction enabling rodent protection and direct burial use
- Gel filled cable core for water tightness
- Constructed up to 144 fibers