Single Jacket Unarmoured, MLT, Multimode OM3 G651.1 Fiber, Aramid Yarn, LSOH
Zemecs F112-UF series fiber optic cables are designed and manufactured to exceed performances specified by ITU-T G651.1, IEC 60793, IEC 60974, ISO/IEC 11801 and TIA 568.3-D enabling high speed transmission to long distances in indoor and outdoor applications. The fibres are equally distributed into jelly filled loose tubes and unused space is filled with dummy ones to maintain cable circularity. A non-metallic material is located centrally as strength member and filling compound is injected to prevent penetration of water. Finally, a transparent tape is wrapped overall and cable is completed with a jacket. LSOH sheathed products are manufactured up to 192 fibers and delivered in wooden drums of 2.000 m. They can be laid down on trays, ducts or pipes.
- Exceeds requirements of ITU-T G651.1, IEC 60793, IEC 60974, ISO/IEC 11801 and TIA 568.3-D
- LSOH (low smoke zero halogen) sheath
- Small outer diameter single tube construction saving space inside ducts
- Gel filled cable core for water tightness
- Low friction jacket enabling easy pulling through ducts
- Constructed up to 192 fibers