Single Jacket Unrmoured, MLT, Singlemode G652.D Fiber, Aramid Yarn, LSOH
Zemecs F112-UF series fiber optic cables are used to establish a long distance data transmission backbone in places exposed to high EMI. They are designed and manufactured to exceed performances specified by ITU-T G652.D, IEC 60793, IEC 60974, ISO/IEC 11801, TIA 568.3-D and IEEE P-1222. The fibers are equally distributed into jelly filled loose tubes and unused space is filled with dummy ones to maintain cable circularity. A non-metallic material is located centrally as strength member and filling compound is injected to prevent penetration of water. Finally, a transparent film is applied and jacketed with a LSOH sheath.
Constructed up to 192 fibers and delivered in 2.000m. reels, the cable can be laid down on trays, ducts or pipes.
- Exceeds requirements of ITU-T G652.D, IEC 60793, IEC 60974, ISO/IEC 11801 and TIA 568.3-D standards
- LSOH (low smoke zero halogen) sheath
- Small outer diameter single tube construction saving space inside ducts
- Gel filled cable core for water tightness
- Low friction jacket enabling easy pulling through ducts
- Constructed up to 192 fibers