Composite Single Jacket Armoured Cable, MLT, Metallic
Zemecs F172-SS-1M series fiber optic cables incorporate different types of fibers used for the transmission of data to long distances in indoor and outdoor applications. They are designed and manufactured to exceed performances specified by ITU-T G652.D, ITU-T G651.1, IEC 60793, IEC 60974, ISO/IEC 11801 and TIA 568.3-D standards. The fibers are equally distributed İnto jelly filled loose tubes and unused space is filled with dummy ones to maintain cable circularity. A metallic material (generally steel which may be PE coated) is located centrally as strength member and filling jacket is injected to prevent penetration of water. Corrugated steel armour tape is applied overall and finally the cable is jacketed with a PE or LSOH compound. Delivered in wooden drums of 2.000m., the cable can be laid down on trays, ducts or pipes.
- Exceeds requirements of ITU-T G657.A2, G652.D, G651.1, IEC 60793, IEC 60974, ISO/IEC 11801 and TIA 5683-D standards
- UV resistant high density polyethylene or LSOH (low smoke zero halogen) sheath
- Small outer diameter single tube construction saving space inside ducts
- Gel filled cable core for water tightness
- Low friction jacket enabling easy pulling through ducts
- Constructed up to 72 fibers