Fig-8 Aerial Cable, MLT, Singlemode G652.D Fiber
Zemecs F132-DS series Fig.-8 type fiber optic cables are designed and manufactured to exceed performances specified by ITU-T G652.D, IEC 60793, IEC 60974, ISO/IEC 11801 and TIA 568.3-D enabling high speed data transmission. The fibers are equally distributed into jelly filled loose tubes and unused space is filled with dummy ones to maintain cable circularity. A metallic material (generally steel which may be PE coated) is located centrally as strength member and filling compound is injected to prevent penetration of water. Corrugated steel armour tape is applied overall and finally the cable is jacketed
with supporting steel wires. Delivered in 2.000m. wooden drums, the PE sheathed cables are used to provide aerial communications backbone in rural areas as well as in areas under harsh environmental conditions.
- Exceeds requirements of ITU-T G652.D, IEC 60793, IEC 60974, ISO/IEC 11801 and TIA 568-3.D standards
- UV resistant high density PE sheath
- Moisture and crush resistant
- Gel filled cable core for water tightness
- Constructed up to 144 fibers