Fig-8 Aerial Cable, SLT, Singlemode G652.D Fiber
Zemecs F131-D0 series Fig.-8 type fiber optic cables are designed and manufactured to exceed performances specified by ITU-T G652.D, IEC 60793, IEC 60974, ISO/IEC 11801 and TIA 568.3-D enabling high speed data transmission in aerial applications. The fibers are constructed into a jelly filled loose tube wrapped by a transparent tape and longitudinally laminated by a corrugated steel tape. Finally the cable is jacketed with supporting steel wires. Delivered in 2.000m. wooden drums, the PE sheathed cables are used to provide communications backbone in rural areas as well as in areas under harsh environmental conditions.
- Exceeds requirements of ITU-T G652.D, IEC 60793, IEC 60974, ISO/IEC 11801 and TIA 568.3-D standards
- UV resistant high density PE sheath
- Moisture and crush resistant
- Gel filled cable core for water tightness
- Constructed up to 24 fibers